Consultation open from 4 to 29 NovemberConsultation is now open on the proposed top level functions and structure of each division.
Find out more
Working together to achieve safer point to point transport in NSW.
- Work with industry to ensure they have the knowledge, capability and confidence to promote culture of accountability for safety, including working with regional service providers
- Ensuring industry is complying with their safety obligations and wider requirements of the act and regulation through safety auditing, advisory visits, education campaigns, on-road compliance and investigations.
- Provide easy to use online safety tools to assist industry manage their safety duties
- Advise the Minister for Transport and Roads on passenger and booking service matters
- Work with other divisions in TfNSW to address any point to point transport issues
- Ensure adequate access to services for people requiring wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Administer the authorisation, licencing and passenger service levy schemes
Our leadership team
- David Tooze – A/Executive Director
- Christina Chellos – A/Director, Operations
- Gary O’Riordan – Principal Manager, Licensing & Levy Administration
- Amanda Gleeson – Principal Manager Compliance-Investigations
- Jennifer Petersen – Principal Manager, Compliance-Audit
- Katie Morgan – A/Principal Manager, Engagement and Education
- Jo Denney – A/Business Manager
- Alison Scown – Director, Strategy